OMG — (text for Oh my Gollie! / Gosh / God in Heaven)
- Did you really tweet that your boss is an old fart?
- Or say on your facebook page that you “hate my job and want someone to shoot me before I have to go back tomorrow?”
- Did you send an email from your work email address to your husband entitled “customers we could probably take with us when we start new business?”
- Or text a colleague right before happy hour “hey – grab me at the bar, I think we should open our own firm. lets chat?”
- Does your LinkedIn Profile really state that you opened your own company 3 years ago when you only quit Virginia Company Corporation LLC last week?
In the words of my favorite (*only but still favorite) brother – if you did this stuff, any of it, you are “going to get sooooooooooooed.”
Yes, that is sued, but longer, with a few extra oooos..
PLS (text for Please) use the round thing above your neck occassionally before logging on and running your fingers across some kind of keyboard. 4COL (text for – “for crying out loud!”).
Please call an attorney before you plan a business that competes with your current employer.
Even if you don’t have a non-compete, or an employment contract, you could get soooooeeeed. ICBW (I could be wrong) but, in case I am not – CM (call me, today).
m.02 —- (text for “my two cents”)
L (text for Lauren)