Medical Malpractice Claims Against the Veterans Administration

The VA (Veterans Administration) is not like your private hospital.

If a physician at your local hospital is negligent, and causes a patient injury, you can file a lawsuit in state court.
If a physician at the VA is negligent, and that physician is an employee of the VA, you cannot file suit in state court. You have to file suit against the United States.
Sounds crazy, eh?
VA cases are defined by Federal Law, specifically the Federal Tort Claims Act which has very specific provisions and rules applying to VA cases.
If you have suffered what you believe to be medical negligence at your Virginia Veterans Administration, and you want an attorney with experience in successfully representing VA patients, please call Frith & Ellerman law firm. We would be honored to review and investigate your case, and if appropriate, file a Notice of Claim and or file your case in Federal Court.
Dan Frith

Dan Frith

Dan Frith has over 25 years of experience representing individuals and families in cases of medical malpractice throughout Virginia. He has been named "Best Medical Malpractice Attorney" by Roanoker Magazine and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. To speak with Dan, contact him by email at