Its heart breaking but true..

We have people call our office all the time that went to our local Veterans Administration Hospital for care, and something happened.

Something which looks alot like negligence.

Something that caused that Veteran great pain and suffering.

And now what can you do?

If the physician was an employee of the VA, you can sue the federal government under the Federal Tort Claim act and see if the VA agrees you have been harmed.

If you have a VA case you would like our office to review, call today – 1-540-985-0098.

Dan Frith
Dan Frith

Dan Frith has over 25 years of experience representing individuals and families in cases of medical malpractice throughout Virginia. He has been named "Best Medical Malpractice Attorney" by Roanoker Magazine and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. To speak with Dan, contact him by email at