Thank a Veteran by giving him or her better medical care

Do you think a doctor who has lost his license to practice at a local hospital should be allowed to operate on our Veterans?

Should residents with no experience be the primary care providers for our Veterans getting care at our local VA hospital?

Or should we thank those who served and sacrificed by giving them access to the BEST medical care offered in the United States?

I believe the later is more important, and yet sadly receive calls from Veterans and their families every month about poor and often negligent healthcare received at our local VA hospitals.

And while the VA system is separate from our private but open health care system,seeking justice from a VA healthcare provider is also different and separate. You must file a Notice of Claim under the Federal Tort Claim Act – and then and only then can you access the Court system with your potential civil claim of malpractice.

Our firm has represented Veterans from all major branches, who have seen conflict in almost every continent. We fight for better care and compensation for negligent care. I hope you and future generations have received tremendous care through our VA. If you have, I am glad to hear it. If you haven’t, we would be honored to evaluate your potential claim.

Lauren Ellerman
Lauren Ellerman

In 2011, Lauren Ellerman was named "Young Lawyer of the Year" by the Roanoke Bar Association for her work in the community. To speak with Lauren about your personal injury case, contact her at