Need an employment attorney in Virginia? How do you know if you need an attorney?
Do you have an employment agreement / contract?
– Are you thinking of leaving your job?
– Did they ask you to leave your job?
– Do you want to stay in the same area?
– Is your new employer asking if you have a non-compete?
– Is your new employer asking you to sign a non-compete?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you may need an employment lawyer who knows how to assist you with your Employment Agreements.
We can assist in reviewing your contract over the phone and email. If you need litigation support, we will be there too.
We are actively reviewing contracts and or handling litigation over employment contracts in the following Virginia counties: ROANOKE / RICHMOND / LOUDOUN / FAIRFAX / ARLINGTON / HENRICO / and more.
Please call us today or go to our NEW WEBSITE ON BUSINESS LITIGATION