Our work family at Frith & Ellerman has so much to be thankful for this year. And, we wanted to engage in a little PDA&T – Public Display of Affection and Thanks.
We are grateful for:
- The hundreds of individuals and families that trust us with their cases, and concerns;
- The clients who allow us to fight for justice, and give us the privilege of sharing the memory of their lost loved ones, and sharing their personal stories of loss;
- For those who are kind to us in depositions and litigation, despite the fact we are suing their employers, employees, their friends, or their family;
- For fellow attorneys and legal staff that take time to be kind, pleasant and friendly, though we have differing goals and or positions in a case;
- For the juries and judges that serve as the decision makers in civil disputes, taking time to weigh the evidence and rule in our cases;
- For the privilege to live in a country where we have a civil justice system;
- For the privilege to live and work in Western Virginia where civility and kindness prevail beyond rudeness or trickery;
- For each and every opportunity to console a potential client, and hear about their struggle;
- For our staff who serves our clients with grace and diligence, without question;
- For the days when laughter and light prevail over stories of loss;
- For old clients that become new friends;
- For old friends that become new clients;
- For the right to be an Attorney, and Counselor of law;
- For a justice system that is molded and changed to better serve the needs of those it was created to protect;
- The health and stamina to work;
- The families who forgive us when we work late hours, or too often share stories from the office;
- For the little ones pictured on our bookshelves, proud of their working parents.
So many things to be thankful for — and you are one of them.
Have a blessed, safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.
Your Friends at Frith & Ellerman, PC