I was born and raised in Northern Virginia.
And now I live 2 hours away.
But our firm, Frith & Ellerman, is actively representing employees in Northern Virginia, who need help understanding their non-compete agreements.
We can do the following for NoVA employees:
- review agreements you have already signed
- review agreements you have just been asked to sign
- evaluate whether your agreement is reasonable under Virginia law
- advise clients as to other rights and restrictions they may have under Virginia Code or common law (fiduciary duty, trade secret act, conversion, etc.)
- help negotiate more reasonable agreements
- help negotiate exit strategies such that a release/ buy out or new agreement is reached with your employer
- advise clients to avoid certain actions that lead to litigation
- ***defend clients who are sued for breach of contract, tortuous interference of business expectancy, fiduciary duty of loyalty, etc.
*** only the last requires us to travel to Northern Virginia, which we are happy to do.
Let us know if we can assist you with your non-compete agreement / employment relationships today.