1. Do you want answers to these types of questions?
2. What is elder abuse?
3. What are the warning signs of elder abuse?
4. What is self-neglect and what are the signs?
5. What makes an older person vulnerable to abuse?
6. Who are the abusers of older people?
7. Are there criminal penalties for the abusers?
8. How many people are suffering from elder abuse in the US?
9. Who do I call if I suspect elder abuse?
10. What should I expect if I call someone for help?
11. How can elder abuse be prevented?
12. What is being done to stop elder abuse?
13. How can I help stop elder abuse?
If so, check out the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA). The NCEA is a national resource for elder rights, law enforcement and legal professionals, public policy leaders, researchers, and the public. The Center’s mission is to promote understanding, knowledge sharing, and action on elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation.